- Cookies are IT data, most often they are text files collected in the Website User’s end device and are intended to enable the use of our website. Most often they have the name of the website, cookies storage period on the end device and a unique number. Cookies on the Website User’s end device are posted and accessed by the Website operator: Lower Silesian Tourist Organization, 51-027 Wroclaw, 44 Swidnicka street.
- Cookies are used to:
- customize the content of the Website to the User’s needs and optimize the use of websites. These files allow for the recognition of the device and the correct display of the Website;
- generate statistics indicating behaviour and activity of website users. This contributes to improving the structure and content of Websites;
- maintain a Website User’s session.
- In terms of their function, the following types of cookies can be distinguished:
- ‘necessary’ cookies that allow the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies for services requiring authentication;
- cookies to ensure security, e.g. detection of the abuse of authentication on the Website;
- ‘performance’ cookies that allow the collection of information about interactions with the Website;
- ‘functional’ cookies that allow you to save user settings and preferences, e.g. language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- ‘advertising’ cookies that enable the provision of advertising content adapted to the interests of Users. ‘Advertising’ cookies are used to promote specific places or events that are displayed on other websites. This type of cookies is designed to better adapt to the User’s preferences.
- According to the time of keeping information in cookies on the website the following files are distinguished:
- session cookies – temporary files stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the web browser;
- persistent cookies – they are stored in the User’s end device for time specified in cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Personal data collected using cookies may be collected only for the purpose of achieving the selected goal for the User. These data are encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.
- Cookies in the Website User’s end device can be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with the Operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the ‘Help’ section in the web browser menu.
Cookies management – allowing and withdrawing consent:
- It is possible to block cookies by changing the web browser settings.
- Please be advised that the disabling cookies responsible for authentication, security or maintaining the preferences of the Website User may make it difficult and sometimes prevent the use of website.
- To manage cookies settings, select the preferred web browser (or system) and follow the instructions: